Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yesterday was Wednesday and after eating so more pizza for lunch Ann and I went to go see “The Lion King” (the play) it is just kind of a must see at least once kind of thing in the theater world. It was in a huge theater with escalators and flat screen T.V.s, it was just very modern and massive. We had great seats for the show right next to the aisle so we could the processions that came thought the aisle through out the show up close. The costumes and set was one of the intricate things I had ever seen on a stage. I mean the stage would move, raise, and transform into it pieces of the set. The costuming alone was one of a kind. They had very animal in the kingdom, but played by humans. It was no wonder why the cast were so physically fit, it as very physically demanding show with the choreography and to operate the costumes. I’m glad I got to go see it and now I can say I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment