Thursday, January 14, 2010

I was woken up bright and early this morning…to just sit around and do nothing because we don’t have things that need to be done until after twelve so… I went back to bed until I actually had something to get up for. After my second awakening we waited around to move our things into a new apartment, but then found out that we would not be able to move in until later in the day so we made our way up to Time Square. We met up with my mom who was waiting for Michelle and I decided to join my mother and Michelle for lunch at BB Kings BBQ. It was very good and it was nice to see Michelle and spend time with my mom. Later in the day Mariah, Jon, and myself went to the Broadway Church of Christ to help and out sandwiches. Then we went back to the apartment and waited until Mariah and I had to leave to help usher and The Women’s Project’s play called “Smudge”. Ushering was pretty easy to do, but we sat and watched the play and it was interesting. Actually I’m going to be blunt it was very weird and frankly I thought it sucked. I’m not going to go into details, but just know I was not very good at all. Afterwards we grabbed a bite to eat and went back to the apartment we meet with my mom and just talked about things we were going to do for service work.

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you like it? You have seen more plays than 95% of people your age...and you are definitely a man of words. Why the "thumbs down?" Also, how was Day 2 of the sandwich distribution?

    ReplyDelete