Sunday, January 10, 2010

It was nice to have a little taste of home and by that I mean it was nice to have a very chill Sunday. I sleep in pretty late and I was much needed. After I woke up the guys and I just bummed around the apartment for a while then we decided to go eat. Since we have been here we have been talking about going to Tom’s Restaurant where they shot a good majority of the “Seinfeld” series. We figured today would be the best day to do it because we had no plans so we could just sit and enjoy ourselves at the infamous diner with no interruptions. When we finished eating we decided to head down town to Columbus Square to enter the Southeast corner of Central Park. We walked over to the Trump ice skating rink and also made a substantial loop through the massive park. Not much happened after we got back to the apartment other than watching T.V. and Saturday Night Live on Hulu. Some of the best days don’t involve much a this was a good day.

1 comment: