Sunday, January 17, 2010

Saturday I did not really do any assigned thing because we had to move back to our apartment near Tribecca. Jon and I had to walk all of our food items to the other apartment so they wouldn’t spoil. When we go here there were still people living there and they were kind enough to let us put our things in the fridge. The rest of the day consisted of a lot of waiting for our apartment to get cleaned. So while we waited we stopped at many coffee shops and parks to burn time until we could go into our living space. Later in the afternoon we finally were able to get in. It’s weird to me that the days that consisted the least events are the days that tired me out the most. So I took a nap for most of the afternoon until our luggage arrived. I spent my night walking solo around the East Village and area of NYU and SoHo. When I was walking a few blocks away from Washington Square Park I heard a familiar voice behind me. It was Billy Crudup the actor from many movies such as: Almost Famous, The Watchmen, Big Fish, and many other blockbuster. He was a date with a very attractive women and did not want to bother him during his date. That was pretty much the highlight of my night and I began to walk back to the apartment. On my back I went into “Hercules Fancy Grocery” and man who owns it treats me like a grandson of his own. So I stopped in to just say hello, but I ended up story swapping and talking about penguins with Hercules for over and hour. Eventually I made my way home and had tough time falling asleep thanks to the very loud plumbing system and the arguing couple next door.

1 comment:

  1. Teake, my assignment for you is to get Hercules' story. That is you final project my friend. Go hang out with him and write it down.

    ReplyDelete