Saturday, January 9, 2010

I don’t how I woke up before 11:00 this morning, but I did and I had to because before we were leave our apartment we had to have all of our things packed up and ready to go so we could move into a different apartment complex. Then we walked up to my mother’s apartment to get ready to enter the “lottery” to win tickets to “Ragtime” which is closing this week. My mom knew a man named Mike McMGowan who has family in Sioux Falls. We did not win the “Lottery” to get ticket, but we did find out that Mike would invite us backstage of the set after the show. The show was amazing and it was the first Broadway musical I had ever been to and it was quite a treat. Like I said after show we were given access to the backstage area and an opportunity to ask Mike questions about the Broadway production. It was pretty cool to set foot on a really Broadway stage. After the tour and Q and A were headed back to our new apartment and we sit watching football and blogging. This is not a typical Saturday night for me, but you wont hear any complaints about being able to just sit down and relax and watch to T.V. !

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean your first Broadway musical this trip? You have seen one before. Granted Ragtime is not the type that I would assume you would enjoy so thank you for trusting me. I am thrilled you loved it. So, was this Saturday better than hanging out in Burgess on a Sat. night?

    ReplyDelete