Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's tough to find motivation every night to blog, but now I have to catch up on my documentation on my time this last weekend. Since I didn’t blog Friday or yesterday I’m a bit fuzzy on the small details, but I will do my best to remember all of what happened.

On Friday it was so nice out that we decided that it would be a good idea to walk the Brooklyn Bridge while it was nice out. So we took the 1 train to 42nd street and then the shuttle over to Grand Central Station. Once we got to Grand Central we took the 6 train downtown to the Brooklyn Bridge. There we waited for my mom and Ann for about a half hour, but it was nice to just sit and enjoy Town Hall Park. At the park the there were pidgins and grey and black squirrels everywhere. All of these creatures were extremely tame especially the squirrels. On many different occasions at the park I could reach out a touch one of these squirrels and hand feed them. After awhile my mother and Ann showed up and we began to walk the Brooklyn Bridge. The scenery was amazing with the sun setting on Hudson River and shimmered off the skyscrapers. We the entire length of the bridge, touched Brooklyn soil and turned around and walked back across the historical bridge. When we reached the other side some of us ate at a small dinner in the business district and then we all kind of went our separate ways for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Just a small point of clarification - the Brooklyn Bridge spans the East River. Once again, I thank God that I get to walk in around over and to amazing places with my son; I am a blessed mother. I love you kid. PS...on my blog there is a great pic of you walking on the BB. You look like Grandpa Syl.

    ReplyDelete